A Nottingham-based group supporting the Extinction Rebellion movement – fighting against climate breakdown and the extinction crisis.
Join us at this training evening on “regenerative culture” : action wellbeing & de-escalation in preparation for the October Rebellion.
This Nottingham date is part of a national tour taking place 10th-20th October. The evening will focus on:
– the latest plans from the fracking and coal industries to extract fossil fuels in the UK
– what is direct action, and how can it be a powerful tactic to help communities achieve change
– what we can learn from previous direct action campaigns against environmentally destructive campaigns
– what might direct action against the fossil fuel industry look like here in the UK
– how we can coordinate our actions to stop these industries in their tracks
Food and drink will be available from 6pm ready for a 7pm start time!