A Spanish contingent are walking from Spain to the COP INTERNATIONAL meeting re climate change, in Glasgow.
We are delighted to meet and host the delegation in Nottingham overnight on Monday 11th / Tuesday 12th October.
Please join us in sharing a meal and sharing their news.
provisional event reservation
A Nottingham-based group supporting the Extinction Rebellion movement – fighting against climate breakdown and the extinction crisis.
Join us at this training evening on “regenerative culture” : action wellbeing & de-escalation in preparation for the October Rebellion.
This Nottingham date is part of a national tour taking place 10th-20th October. The evening will focus on:
– the latest plans from the fracking and coal industries to extract fossil fuels in the UK
– what is direct action, and how can it be a powerful tactic to help communities achieve change
– what we can learn from previous direct action campaigns against environmentally destructive campaigns
– what might direct action against the fossil fuel industry look like here in the UK
– how we can coordinate our actions to stop these industries in their tracks
Food and drink will be available from 6pm ready for a 7pm start time!