We're getting a new floor! This will disrupt access for a week. Some events may therefore be postponed or moved to alternative venues. Please check back here or on the facebook group for updates, before setting out. However we are welcoming room booking requests & People's Kitchen is available for fundraising meals.
- This event has passed.
Keeping it in the Ground // Anti-fracking // Mobiliser Tour
Thursday October 13th, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This Nottingham date is part of a national tour taking place 10th-20th October. The evening will focus on:
– the latest plans from the fracking and coal industries to extract fossil fuels in the UK
– what is direct action, and how can it be a powerful tactic to help communities achieve change
– what we can learn from previous direct action campaigns against environmentally destructive campaigns
– what might direct action against the fossil fuel industry look like here in the UK
– how we can coordinate our actions to stop these industries in their tracks
Food and drink will be available from 6pm ready for a 7pm start time!