Before you start, to check that your chosen date is available, open the Sumac Diary in a fresh tab. Note that the Month View shows all regular events whilst the List View only shows the first of a recurring series, so be careful not to clash with a regular booking.
If your event is on a Saturday evening be sure to discuss your event with the Bar Group and consider whether you are proposing to include the People’s Kitchen meal as part of your event. Use the contact form or email email@example.com to send your event proposal and phone number when submitting the event, in case there are any queries.
Once you have checked the availability of the date for your event the very best way to add it to the calendar is to create a Facebook Event and send us the link. We can then import it directly to the Diary.
Otherwise send us your event details :
If certain information is missing it is possible your event won’t be published.
- Event Title: Obvious, really!
- Event Description: What it says. Include any relevant links, eg to campaign websites.
- Tell us if the event is NOT open to the public.
- Event Image: Include one if possible – it really helps the event stand out.
- Event Time and Date: Must be correct – check time & date; and check again!
- Organiser Details: At least a Group Name & website is useful. A phone number & email address is essential to confirm details – tell us if you prefer it not to be published.
- Event Website: Preferably the organiser’s actual event page URL, (otherwise a Facebook event link)
Further room booking info is archived at http://www.veggies.org.uk/